DTA's online dementia courses are free for all Australians residents.
To enrol in a course, you must first be logged into your DTA account. You can browse our online dementia courses here.
How to create a DTA account
1. Click the Sign Up button at the top right of the website
2. Enter your email address or you can log in via Google
3. After entering your email address you will receive an email with a 6 digit "verification code". Save this code and return to the DTA website.
4. Once returning to the DTA website enter the 6 digit code where prompted and you will now be signed into your DTA account.
Please check your junk/spam folder if you don’t receive the verification code as soon as you submit your details.
Once you’re logged into your DTA account, you can enrol in a course:
1. On the DTA website, browse to For Individuals > Online Dementia Courses
2. Click on the course of your choice.
3. Choose to start now or start later (see How to schedule a course or module to begin at a later date)
4. Complete the requested fields e.g. Which of the following reasons best describes why you engaged with this DTA training option?
5. Check and update personal details
6. Click enrol in course
7. You will receive an automated confirmation email and your course enrolment will now show in your DTA Dashboard under My Enrolments.
8. Your course will now be available, you can also access/begin your course by visiting your DTA Dashboard > My Enrolments > Click green button Go to Enrolment > Click green button Go to Course