DTA's online dementia courses are free for all Australians.
You can browse our online dementia courses here. To enrol in a course, you must first be logged into your DTA Account.
How to create a DTA account
1. Click the Sign Up button at the top right of the website
2. Enter your email address our use social sign up via Google or Facebook
3. Click the Magic link in the "Welcome to Dementia Training Australia" email you received
4. Once the link is clicked you will now being signed in to your DTA account on the DTA website
Please check your junk/spam folder if you don’t receive the password as soon as you submit your details.
Once you’re logged into your DTA Account, you can enrol in a course:
1. On the DTA website, go to For Individuals > Online Dementia Courses
2. Click on the course of your choosing
3. Choose to start now or start later
4. Complete the requested fields e.g. Which of the following reasons best describe why you engaged with this DTA training option?
5. Click enrol in course
6. You will receive an automated confirmation email and your course enrolment will now show in your DTA Dashboard under My Enrolments.
7. Your course will now be available, you can also access/begin your course by visiting your DTA Dashboard > My Enrolments > Click green Go to Enrolment button > Click green Go to Course button