502 errors (among others), sometimes indicate that your browser’s cache has been interrupted.
How to fix it:
If you are using Chrome:
- On your device, open Chrome.
- Click the 3 dots at the top right corner of the window.
- Click More tools > Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Check the boxes next to Cookies and other site data and Cached images and files
- Click Clear data.
If you are using Internet Explorer or other browsers, please click on the link below and follow the instructions: