BEAT-D App (Built Environment Assessment Tool – Dementia) is available for Android and iOS devices
- Refer to download access links here or search for BEAT-D in the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to install the app.
- If this is your first time using the app, click ‘Sign up for BEAT-D’
- You will be prompted to enter all the details required to sign up.
Please note that all fields will need to be completed and the ‘t&c’s acceptance options will need to be ticked before selecting ‘Sign Up”
- A pop up with the following text- “a confirmation email has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Click the link in email to activate account” will appear on your device screen.
- You will receive an email from DTA to confirm your nominated email address and complete your registration.
- Please select the “Activate Account” button in the email.
- Return to the app, enter your email address and password to complete the activation and registration of your account.
If you require any further support, please contact us via the Help button on any page of the DTA website.